Need your school transcripts?

Spanish River Parents & Students, 

Effective November 30th, all Transcripts requests are submitted electronically by completing a google form below-see links.  Before submitting your transcript request please keep in mind that there are a several options to request a transcript. 

1. We can provide you with an Unofficial Transcript in a PDF file via email.

2. We can electronically submit your Transcript to any public Florida University/College. 

3. We can upload your Transcript through the Common App/Coalition App.

4. We can mail an Official Transcript (hard copy) to any Out of State University/College or In State (Florida) Private University/College.

Click here to request an Unofficial Transcript

Click here to request an Electronic Transcript to any Florida Public University/College

Click here to request a Transcript upload for Common App/Coalition App

Click here for an Official Transcript to any Out of State University/College or In State Private University/College

For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact: 

Stephanie Daniels (Blue Suite A-K): 561-241-2209

Christina Anderson-Lauar (Sliver Suite L-Z): 561-241-2215

Previous SRHS students that have graduated can request a transcript if graduation was within 3 years.  Contact Stephanie Daniels at Spanish River HS Suite Blue (information above).  

If your graduation was more than 3 years ago you must contact the School District Records Management Office to obtain your transcript.  See contact information below: 

Phone:  561-434-8029

Fax: 561-434-8660